Come and glide across the water at Surrey’s leading water activity park, improve your fitness, have fun and explore our fresh water lake.
Stand Up Paddlboarding (SUP), is a combination of kayaking and surfing, this water activity is started with people standing on surfboards and using a paddle to propel themselves through the water. As the sport developed, Stand Up Paddleboards became longer, wider and, as a result, more buoyant that traditional surfboards, which enables you to comfortably balance on them. Stand up paddleboarding is relatively easy for anyone to do, not only does it have excellent health benefits, it is also extremely fun. SUPing can be enjoyed by the whole family, so why not discover for yourself the wonderful feeling of being upright on a board and relish the environment at Liquid Leisure Shepperton!
STAND UP PADDLEBOARDING KEY INFO:
• OPEN TO AGES 8 YEARS AND UP
• MINIMUM HEIGHT 1.1m (110cm)
• ONLINE OFF PEAK £8
• ONLINE PEAK TIMES £10
• WALK-IN OFF PEAK £13
• WALK-IN PEAK TIMES £15
• ALL PARTICIPANTS AGED 18+ MUST COMPLETE A WAIVER
• ALL PARTICIPANTS AGED UNDER 18 MUST HAVE A WAIVER COMPLETED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AGED 18+ AND BE ADDED TO THIS WAIVER AS A CHILD
• GUESTS MUST ARRIVE ONE HOUR PRIOR TO THEIR FIRST ACTIVITY TIME
• 25 MINUTES PER SESSION
• BUOYANCY AID & SOFT HELMET FOR UNDER 16 YEAR OLDS INCLUDED
• WET SUIT HIRE ONLINE £5 PER PERSON
• WET SUIT HIRE ON ARRIVAL £7.50 PER PERSON
• ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE COMPETENT SWIMMERS
• PRE-PAYMENT PRIOR TO BOOKING IS REQUIRED
Opening & Seasonal Pricing
Select your preferred date below, before choosing the activities you would like to book.