Facilities & park safety
While we do our best to keep the rules to a minimum, your safety and enjoyment are our top priority. We want all of our guests to have the best day out and make memories with their friends and families. To ensure everyone is able to enjoy themselves fully, we have rules and regulations that must be adhered to in order to make Liquid Leisure Shepperton a safe and fun environment for all our guests.
We are an outdoor activity site and take pride in supporting our local ecosystems. As such, please be aware there may be nettles, thorns and other plants that you would not normally find in local playparks. We urge you to supervise any children in your group to ensure they are playing safely and do not disturb any local wildlife.
- All participants must be competent swimmers – we require all guests to be able to swim 50m with a buoyancy aid on and be confident in the water. It is very likely that you will fall in during your session and, as it is a lake rather than a swimming pool, it is quite dark under the water
- All participants must wear a buoyancy aid
- All participants under 16 years old must wear a soft hat – other guests are welcome to wear a soft hat if they wish, just ask a lifeguard!
- Each session begins with a 10 minute safety briefing which is compulsory
- The minimum age to participate is 6 years old, and they must also be over 1.1m tall
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over on the activities – the ratio for this is 1 adult to 4 children
- Children aged under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over on the Liquid Leisure Shepperton site
- All participants aged over 18 must complete a waiver for themselves
- All participants under 18 must have their waiver completed by a parent or guardian aged 18 or over
- We have a zero alcohol and drugs tolerance on site, and any guest found to be under the influence of either substance will be denied access to the activities. We reserve the right to remove guests from the site if they refuse to abide by this
KNOW YOUR LIMITS
We ask that all our guests are reasonably fit enough to take part in the activities at Liquid Leisure Shepperton. This includes, but is not limited to, being able to swim 50m confidently with a buoyancy aid. A full list of health limitations can be found in our waiver here.
If you find yourself or a member of your group in distress during your session, please notify a lifeguard immediately.
We are proud to have one of the largest freshwater lakes in Surrey, and we regularly monitor the quality of the water.
Preserving the local wildlife is one of our main priorities, so please be aware you will be sharing the water with a variety of fish, birds and maybe even a frog or two!