We are now able to offer limited access to water sports at Liquid Leisure. All participants will be required to adhere to the full guidance and policies we have put in place for each of our sporting activities during this stage of the UK Government’s Covid-19 Recovery Strategy.
Here are a some of the key points before looking to book or attend:
• All bookings must be made in advance online via our website – you are not permitted to attend without a booking
• All participants must be able to swim 50m with a buoyancy aid
• Waivers must be completed online before arrival
• Participants aged 18+ must complete a waiver
• All participants aged under 18 must have a waiver completed by a parent or guardian aged 18+ and be added to this waiver as a minor
• No spectators or family members are permitted to accompany participants – unless accompanying a disabled participant or a participant who is under 18 (only one carer or guardian can be at the facility and must maintain social distancing)
• Nobody with any symptoms of Covid-19 coronavirus is to travel to the facility
• DO NOT visit us if you are at an increased risk of severe illness from Covid-19 coronavirus. This group includes those who are:
– aged 70 or older (regardless of medical conditions)
– under 70 with an underlying health condition listed by the NHS
– those who are pregnant
• Please use the toilet before attending, as we would prefer attendees not to use the limited toilets that will be open – if you do need to use a toilet here, you will be required to clean it before and after use
Arrival at site:
• Arrive at the facility 30 minutes before your booked session (if you arrive too early, you may be required to wait in your car)
• No car sharing is permitted, unless participants are from the same household and have booked the same session
• You are not to use public transport to travel to us
• If you are over 18 and do not have a current driving licence or access to your own vehicle, you can be driven to the facility by a member of your own household, but the driver will be required to stay in their car
• Please arrive ready to go or have a changing poncho or towel suitable to use in an outdoor space to change – you will have access to our individual beach changing huts, but we would prefer if you do not use them
• It is preferred that you wear a face covering during the check-in process and you should not lean on or touch the counter
• Outdoor wire mesh lockers are available for use, but if any items are left, they will be disposed of and not retained in lost property during the ongoing management of Covid-19
• Good hand hygiene should always be observed, and you should bring your own hand sanitiser if possible
• Wetsuit hire will be available, as all wetsuits will be sanitised between use – You can bring your own wetsuit if you have one
Exceptional measures – Temporary adjustments to booking and cancellation policies
To give Guests and Consumers the greatest flexibility, we have made temporary adjustments to our booking and cancellation policies.
For bookings made before 11th May 2020, we will waive all administration fees and rearrange bookings providing free upgrades from off peak to peak pricing periods if required.
As lockdown and social distancing measures are changed by the UK Government, we may change how our sporting activities are configured and bookings may be required to change. In which case, our Customer Services team will endeavour to contact booking holders to arrange the changes.
This policy may be modified at any time without notice. Please check this page regularly for updates.